Conlogue Law, LLP, handles civil rights cases for the citizens in Los Angeles. If you need a civil rights lawyer, do not look any further. The firm sues the LAPD and Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department regularly for their unlawful activities. Police brutality, denial of civil rights and other misconduct by police undermines our system of justice and our Constitution. Conlogue Law is the Los Angeles Civil Rights law firm that has represented citizens in Los Angeles for police violations. For more, our affiliate website has additional information.
Everyone has civil rights set out in the United States Constitution and the California Constitution. When a police officer violates your civil rights, the law entitles you to certain compensation and legal relief if you bring a lawsuit against them. Civil rights cases are complex, so you always want to seek help from a law firm that has a thorough understanding of the law and civil rights violations. Conlogue Law will give you the best civil rights representation in Los Angeles.
Need a Civil Rights Lawyer
At Conlogue Law, LLP, we have represented many individuals who have suffered serious civil rights violations in many scenarios. We fight to ensure you receive the justice and compensation you deserve for the harm you sustained, so please call for a free consultation with an experienced Los Angeles civil rights lawyer as soon as possible.
When it comes to civil rights’ litigation, we are battle tested and battle proven. We use our reputation and trial skills to obtain millions of dollars for our clients in trial verdicts and settlements for civil rights violations. For a free consultation and evaluation of your case, call us at (213) 255-8837.
Types of Police Misconduct
Police misconduct in Los Angeles should be criminally prosecuted, but often that does not happen. That is when you need a civil rights lawyer. In many cases, you as a victim can hold rogue officers accountable through a police misconduct lawsuit. Types of police misconduct and civil rights violations that allow a lawsuit are:
- Excessive force
- Illegal searches
- Unlawful seizure of property
- False arrest
- Planting evidence
- Failure to read Miranda rights
- Unnecessary use of force
- Warrantless searches
- Police shootings
In a Los Angeles police misconduct lawsuit, you can win compensation for misconduct by police and unlawful actions of the police. Perhaps more importantly, you can send a message to police that brutality and civil rights violations won’t be tolerated in your community.
Conlogue Law is a local and national leader among trial attorneys for civil rights. Currently, our office is active in professional organizations, and we frequently write and speak to other attorneys about police misconduct and civil rights violations.
POLICE MISCONDUCT VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
- Montes v. Duran, et al.-$1,235,000.00 jury verdict against an El Monte Police Department Officer who used excessive force.
- Medina, et al. v. County of Los Angeles, et al.-$1,250,000.00 settlement against the County of Los Angeles for a death of an inmate in Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
- Cervantes v. County of Los Angeles–$900,000.00 jury verdict against two County of Los Angeles Deputies who used excessive force and punched an innocent man.
- Hernandez-Rojas v. U.S.–$875,000.00 settlement against the United States government for the failure to provide medical care to a Mexican citizen who had his leg amputated in Lompoc Prison.
- Goodin v. City of Glendora–$150,000.00 settlement for a warrantless entry into a citizen’s home.